Our monthly newsletter sets out some of the grants and loans available to companies in Scotland as of 5th April 2021. The team at Rubycom are on hand to assist you with accessing funding and completing applications as required. Please get in touch!
Latest News 5th April
£250 million additional funding to boost collaboration and protect ongoing research
Accelerating Scotland’s tech-led recovery. £7m funding
ABERDEEN / SHIRE
Support for local innovation – soft loans, interest free
Aberdeen City support
UK wide grant finder search engine (used by local councils)
Invest Aberdeen Covid support – updated regularly
- currently closed but expected to reopen Spring 2021
Energy & Efficiency
Building a sustainable future with grants and loans available to improve your energy efficiency.
Scottish Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (SIETF) funding invitation for the energy efficiency deployment competition which invites industries to deploy energy efficiency technologies at manufacturing or processing sites across Scotland.
We co-invest with industry to diversify our supply chain and create a technology led, globally competitive supply chain for our future net zero energy system.
Our research and development base connects and enhances the capabilities of universities and innovation centres locally, across the UK and internationally.
Start-up & Growth
- Up to £25,000 per founder – co-founder plus mentoring support
- Up to £25,000
- Up to £25,000 – personal guarantee usually required
- UMI start up growth loans – must have positive balance sheet
- Growth Finance up to £100,000
- Interest free project loans for tech businesses to support digitalisation – typically must be at revenue stage
- Up to 3 days digital consultancy from Business Gateway