For many start up, early stage and smaller businesses, outsourcing your finance function can save your business considerable time, cost and provide a value adding resource for your business.
Rubycom’s outsourced finance function is part time and flexible depending on your needs. This can be carried out remotely or at your premises, is carried out by experienced skilled resource, and can be done for fixed monthly fees starting from £250 plus vat per month.
As XERO certified advisors, Rubycom are well placed to automate and drive efficiencies within your business through an outsourced finance function. Rubycom clients who already use this service have seen dramatic improvements in the quality of data available to run the business and significantly reduced costs.
Outsourced finance services provided by Rubycom includes :
- Set up of accounting software;
- Transactional support;
- VAT returns & HMRC compliance;
- Management reporting including management accounts;
- Input into your business with data interpretation;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Key data relevant for your business;
- Automating your finance function.
Benefits to your business of outsourcing your finance function to Rubycom include:
- COST: this can dramatically save your company money, and move your finance function from a fixed to variable cost in your company;
- FLEXIBILITY: how much time you need your finance resource for becomes flexible and can change month to month as needs change;
- SKILLS, EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE: you can get a very experienced, skilled, management accountant, with the right experience to work with you to drive your business forward.
Recent assignments undertaken by Rubycom include:
CASE STUDY 1 – Start Up Business
- A start up technology company engaged Rubycom to provide an efficient finance function, including XERO software set up, payroll, vat and transactional support. All services are being carried out for two days per month of work, saving our client considerable sums compared with a direct hire. Rubycom’s skilled, experienced team carry out the service, giving the client pointed data to assist them run their business very efficiently.
CASE STUDY 2 – Maternity Cover
- The CFO for an Aberdeen based client was going on maternity leave. Rubycom have been providing transactional, payroll, vat and management accounting support during the period of maternity cover, in addition to part time FD support for strategic matters. A significant cost reduction being seen by the client with good cover in place during the maternity period.
CASE STUDY 3 – Efficiency Drive
- A food and drink manufacturing client were looking to enhance and improve their finance function. The management accounting service has been outsourced to Rubycom with key data now being produced more efficiently, enabling the client to make strategic decisions faster. Business performance is now improving quickly.
Other examples of recent assignments undertaken by Rubycom, including how Rubycom Improved Financial Performance can be provided upon request including testimonials from our many satisfied clients.
If you are thinking of starting a business, or are dissatisfied with the performance of your finance team, or simply want to make efficiency savings within your business, please get in touch with the Rubycom team to discuss how outsourcing your finance function can assist you Improve Financial Performance.
If you want to make contact and explore how Rubycom can support your business and Improve Financial Performance please get in touch today.
Scott at Rubycom has greatly improved our key business data, forecasting, business planning and strategic thinking around our business.MD, electronics manufacturing business, Morayshire.
The team at Rubycom have given our business great support this year in restructuring our debt finance to reduce costs. Cash management has greatly improved. Business performance is now improving quickly.General Manager, Automotive business, Aberdeen.
Scott very quickly got a firm handle on our business issues and worked fast to improve our management information, provide clarity on our financial performance, and improvements to our forecasting and ongoing cash management and profitability. Very impressive and excellent value provided in a short space of time.Owner / Director of manufacturing business, Inverness.
Scott of Rubycom provided invaluable support during the start up phase of our business. The constant focus on cash has been a great discipline and routine. We now have a business performing strongly, on the back of the input, advice and work provided by Rubycom.Events business, Edinburgh.